Combine with the MS1 Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility. Manganese-phosphate finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
Made in U.S.A.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Optional Paraclip™ shackle allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Heavy-duty, manganese-phosphate finished push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Using optional Paraclip™, compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip™.