The Magpul® Pro 700 - Fixed Stock rifle chassis is an uncompromising, full featured precision rifle chassis for short action Remington® 700 actions and other Remington® 700 footprint actions. The Pro 700 combines innovative engineering, precision machining, MILSPEC quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out of the box performance.
Based on a full billet aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700 is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt retainer plate and QD sling swivel plate, also with a reversible cheek riser, “lefties” haven’t been “left out.”
This fixed-stock version of the Pro 700 is easily upgraded to the folding-stock version with the purchase and installation of the Magpul® Pro FHA - Folding Hinge Adapter (MAG999).
Made in U.S.A
•Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high strength injection molded polymer body covers optimally placed for comfort and aesthetics
• Ambidextrous bedding block can be changed by swapping the QD sling swivel plate and bolt retainer plate for left or right hand actions using a 1/8” hex wrench
• An NVD clip on mounting rail solution is available (Magpul Pro NVM - Night Vision Mount, MAG1001)
• Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25” – 15.125”
• Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33” and down .90” and is adjustable left or right for a total of 5 degrees
• Comb height adjustment has a 1” range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser
• Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375”, 0” and -.375” which can also be changed for left or right side usage using only a common hex wrench
• Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort combined with a .75” fore/aft adjustment range using a common hex wrench
• Additional grip option included with a more aggressive sweep and enlarged palm swell for the shooter that is more inclined to a less vertical grip interface (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep)
• Durable cast steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite® finish fits up to 1.5” push button swivels
• M-LOK® slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2)
• Integrated AICS pattern magazine well of reinforced polymer construction optimized for PMAG® 5 & PMAG® 10 7.62 AC™ magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines
• Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers
• Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
* Specifications based on factory configuration.