The Magpul DAKA Window Document Pouch is constructed with a matte translucent TPU side panel and top zipper to allow vertical insertion of documents.
The fully sealed transparent window allows for easy viewing of the contents and also allows the user to manipulate any touch-screen devices inside.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
- Welded construction creates permanent impenetrable seals
- YKK AquaGuard™ water repellant zipper
- 550 paracord zipper pull with heat shrink
- Paint pen dot matrix debossed into body for identification marking
- Window: Matte TPU
- Overall dimensions:13.6”x12.7”
- Zipper opening: 9.5"
- Compatible with most map pens
- Made in the USA
Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).