The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock specifically designed for the Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® series of rifles.
Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 Takedown features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK® slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 Takedown fits standard Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Made in U.S.A.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920” diameter (12.5" minimum length)
- Adjustable barrel tensioning shim in forend for setting barrel preload (barrel may also be free-floated)
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops