The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock specifically designed for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown series of rifles.
Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 Takedown features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK® slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 Takedown fits standard Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Made in U.S.A.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920” diameter (12.5" minimum length)
- Adjustable barrel tensioning shim in forend for setting barrel preload (barrel may also be free-floated)
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
Hunter X-22 Stock Takedown
- Weight: 2.37 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5-14.5 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 1.9 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
M-LOK Technical Resources:
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).