- SHOT Show 2013 Releases
- Field Case for iPhone 5 Released
- Magpul's LEO Sales Policy Update
- Magpul's LEO Sales Policy Update
- MS4 Dual-QD Sling and PMAG 10 AR/M4 GEN M3 Released
- PMAG 30 AK MOE Magazines and Rail Light Mount Announced
- Patent Infringement Lawsuits Filed
- Magpul Sues Over Sale of Counterfeit MBUS PRO Back-Up Sights
- Magpul MBUS Pro Back-Up Sights Now Shipping
- MOE K2 Grip and 1911 Grip Panels Now Shipping
- Magpul 2014 Calendar Now Shipping
- Bump Cases and Mossberg Shotgun Accessories Now Shipping
- Field Cases for iPad Mini Now Shipping, Samsung GALAXY S4, GALAXY S3 Shipping Early December
- Rail Light Mount and PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 Now Shipping
- MS1 Sling Now Shipping
- PMAG 30 AK MOE, MIAD 1.1, Updated MOE-K
- Announcing the MSA-QD and ASAP-QD
- Updated MOE-K Grip Now Shipping
- Now Shipping: Field Case for iPhone 5c, Executive Field Cases for iPhone 5s and 5c, New Bump Case Colors
- Now Shipping Stealth Gray Parts and PMAG LR/SR Accessories
- PMAG 25 LR/SR Shipping, PMAG 30 AUS Announced
- Announcing the M-LOK System
- Magpul seeks Declaratory Judgment
- MOE PROMOTION AND PRICE REDUCTIONS
- Now Shipping: ASAP-QD, MSA-QD, and Paraclip Adapter
- Announcing M-LOK Rail Sections
- Now Shipping: Field Case for iPad Air, GALAXY S5, and Nexus 5
- Now Shipping: M-LOK Cantilever Rail/Light Mount, Light Mount V-Block & Rings
- Now Shipping: AFG-2 and RVG M-LOK Adapter Rails
- Now Shipping: MOE SL Stock, Grip, and Hand Guard
- Price Reduction on Carbine Stocks
- Now Shipping: MOE 1911 Grip Panels with TSP Texture
- Now Shipping: M-LOK™ MVG®, Offset Light/Optic Mount, QD Sling Mount, and Bipod Mount
PMAG 20 AR/M4 GEN M3 is Now Shipping, PMAG 10 AR/M4 GEN M3 Coming in 2013
These are a little later than anticipated due to production optimization of our standard capacity magazines, but we now have added capacity to produce the GEN M3 20rd magazine as well as have all the standard mags running ‘round the clock. And so, without further fanfare, we give you the PMAG 20 GEN M3. The PMAG 20 AR/M4 GEN M3 includes all of the GEN M3 improvements, including constant curve geometry, which is a change from our previous straight 20rd PMAG.
We are also taking this opportunity to announce the PMAG 10 GEN M3, although this reduced capacity magazine will not be ready for release until early February, as we focus our current manufacturing capabilities on the standard capacity magazines.
Also, as promised, the PMAG 30 GEN M3 WINDOW is starting production, and we should be shipping before the first of the year.
The PMAG 20 GEN M3 brings the GEN M3 improvements to the 20 round magazine form factor. All of the GEN M3 improvements are here, including the constant curve geometry and fully anti-tilt, low-friction follower, which is a change from our GEN M2, straight PMAG 20. This gives you the shorter length and easier manipulation in the prone of a 20 round magazine, with all the reliability and durability of the GEN M3. Unlike with the 30 rounders, the 20 round GEN M3 will replace the GEN M2 offering in our product line. The PMAG 20 will have an MSRP of $13.95, keeping the price of the previous generation.
The PMAG 10 GEN M3 brings GEN M3 technology to the smallest possible magazine size. Perfect for hunting applications with or without the addition of a limiter, depending on local hunting laws, and also for states where overall capacity is limited. The 10 round GEN M3 includes all of the benefits of the GEN M3 line. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack. MSRP $13.95, coming February 2013
Made in the U.S.A.